10 Sep Extra pair of hands required!
We’re on the hunt for a fantastic freelancer!
Michelle’s off on maternity leave soon and we need an extra pair of hands to keep our clients’ social media in tip-top shape!
You’ll be needed for between two & four days per week from Oct 21st 2019 through to the end of the year (although we may need you a bit longer than that!). Take a look at the job description below and get in touch if you think it’s for you!
Job Title: Social Media Account Manager (Freelance)
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Hours: 2-4 days per week
Dates required: Oct 21st – Dec 20th 2019 (approximate)
Reports To: Managing Director
About On Fire Marketing
We’re not like other marketing agencies, we do things differently. We’re a micro agency, and we work only with small, independent businesses, to support their online marketing – whether it’s running their Facebook page on a daily basis, running competitions, activating influencer activity or managing customer queries on social channels. Our clients have a single point of contact and we integrate ourselves into their team as an extension of their marketing department, living and breathing their business values with them. We love what we do and it shows.
If you like autonomy, then this role’s for you! You’ll be the sole owner of your client’s social media account activities, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, working directly with them to formulate marketing and campaign strategies, social media advertising plans, competitions, daily content and company updates as well as customer service and the day-to-day running of several accounts – there are no juniors here, we each do it all! The aim is to provide value to our SME clients, increasing their online presence, following, engagement and representation of the brand voice and values. You’ll be joining a micro-business with the opportunity to shape, build and be a part of the company’s exciting future.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Working directly with clients to formulate entire social media plans and campaigns, as well as the day to day running and management of their accounts
• Formulating social advertising strategies where applicable and running the campaigns
• Creating content and marketing strategy
• Client customer service on social channels
• Reporting and analytics
• Experience in a social media role (organic and paid) will take priority
• A degree in a related communication field will be considered where experience is lacking (PR, Marketing, Journalism etc)
• Excellent English skills
• Autonomous and able to multitask
• Be able to make a decent brew (or be willing to undergo training)
• Dog lover (nope, not a joke)
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com